Two Show Homes Now Open!
Come out to visit the newest addition to Salisbury Village. Stop by to learn more about the exciting and exclusive 33-home neighbourhood Sedgewood at Salisbury that Bedrock Homes is bringing to the Village.
We are excited to announce that Salisbury Village was selected as one of the finalists for the first annual BILD Alberta awards for New Community Development! Winners will be announced during BILD Alberta’s annual Fall Conference in Jasper on September 14, 2018.
Sedgewood at Salisbury will feature 23 executive townhomes with rooftop patios and 10 walk out estate bungalows. Designed to maximize the views of the natural wetland, these homes are integrated with the latest tech features, newest design elements and contemporary colours. These unique, contemporary designed homes offer a variety of features including chef inspired kitchens, wine cellars, and generous outdoor spaces for entertaining. Sedgewood at Salisbury is the “Naturally Social” neighbourhood that complements an active and vibrant lifestyle.
Sedgewood at Salisbury Village is a thoughtfully planned community that embraces its natural surroundings and encourages a healthy mix of urban living for those with a green soul. Gorgeous rooftop patios overlook the natural wetlands and the community is also home to a number of walking trails and open green spaces. Accessibility to new, upscale amenities, provides an urban connectivity and sought after convenience.
Check out more about Sedgewood at www.sedgewoodatsalisbury.ca
• Inspired by nature
• Highly desired home styles
• Contemporary culture
• Walkable community provides healthy outdoor living
• 33 Units in Total
• 23 Townhomes
• 10 Walk-out Bungalows
• 8 visitor parking stalls
• 2 access locations for emergency vehicles and waste pick-up
• Common Amenity Area
Landscape Inspired by Nature
• The chosen plants and trees are native to this region, making them climate tolerant, reducing potable water consumption.
• Pergola follows the sustainability theme of minimizing urban heat by providing a shaded communal area and provides connectivity (walking trail) for the rear bungalows to the front sidewalk
• Shade, privacy and yard space definition