- Assistant Site Superintendent, Bedrock Homes, Edmonton – Full Time
1) Assistant Site Superintendent – Bedrock Homes, Edmonton – Full Time
Bedrock Homes is seeking an experienced Assistant Site Superintendent for single family residential construction.
Assistant Site Superintendent Qualifications/Experience:
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in single family residential construction.
– General knowledge of the Alberta Building Code.
– Thorough understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
– Expert ability in accurately interpreting project specifications and plans.
– Proven adaptability to manage priorities and sequencing in a changing work environment impacted by external business conditions.
– Carpentry experience and the use of general power tools is essential
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– Self-starter with ability to set and direct goals and tasks.
– Proven skills in leadership, communication, and problem solving.
– Exceptional organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
– A valid driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract.
– Safety qualifications and tickets.
Assistant Site Superintendent Responsibilities:
– Supervising residential construction of single family homes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
– Maintaining site cleanliness (interior & exterior) to present professional appearance.
– Ensuring overall quality meets the Bedrock Homes Quality Standard.
– Controlling overall safety of all designated sites.
– Aiding with the turnover of projects on schedule and within budget.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Bedrock Homes provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Assistant Site Superintendent-Bedrock Homes”: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.